Kimberly Marshall is a physical therapist practicing in Garden Grove, CA. Kimberly Marshall specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kimberly Marshall can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kimberly Marshall will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kimberly Ann Marshall DPT's Practice location
Garden Grove, CA 92841Get Direction
ORANGE, CA 92868Get Direction
Kimberly Ann Marshall DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Jonathan Cabral Newport Beach California 92009
- Ms. Julie Sarton PT13891 Newport Ave Tustin CA 92780
- Mrs. Lily Wang DPT MHA MCS6888 Lincoln Ave Buena Park CA 90620
- Davis Y Koh DPT, MBA, GCS, CSCS9080 Irvine Center Dr Irvine CA 92618
- Matt Swift PT1500 S Anaheim Blvd Anaheim CA 92805
- Monique Peterson P.T.18377 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92648