Dr. Duane Connell is a Chiropractor practicing in Yorktown, VA. Dr. Connell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Connell seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life Chiropractic College West 1994
- Activator Methods
Dr. Duane H Connell DC's Practice location
Yorktown, VA 23692Get Direction
Dr. Duane H Connell DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Daniel D. Roth D.C.4808 Courthouse Street Williamsburg Virginia 23188
- Dr. Kevin Scott Steele DC183 Woodland Road Hampton VA 23663
- Dr. Mark D Croucher DC219 Mclaws Cir Williamsburg VA 23185
- Dr. Daniel Steven Carlson DC5252a Olde Towne Rd Williamsburg VA 23188
- Benjamin William Fitzer B.A., D.C.732 Thimble Shoals Blvd Newport News VA 23606
- Dr. Robert Glenn Kuhn D.C.3709 Strawberry Plains Rd Williamsburg VA 23188