Dr. Herman Blanton is an internist practicing in Bryan, TX. Dr. Blanton specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Blanton provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Evaluation of the float sign for determining adequacy of specimens obtained with transbronchial biopsy.
- Bronchoalveolar lavage findings in patients seropositive for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- SPECT gallium-67 scanning in early human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. Failure of scanning abnormalities to correlate with immunologic staging.
- Distribution of telomere-associated sequences on natural chromosomes in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Distribution of telomere-associated sequences in yeast.
- Lung cancer. An update.
- Forced expiratory flow is reduced by 100% oxygen in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- The effect of forceps size on the adequacy of specimens obtained by transbronchial biopsy.
- Sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome in a sample of veterans of the Persian Gulf War.
- Brooke Army Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Brooke Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Brooke Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Brooke Army Med Center
Dr. Herman Mack Blanton M.D.'s Practice location
Bryan, TX 77802Get Direction
EVANSVILLE, IN 47710Get Direction
Dr. Herman Mack Blanton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- Resistance Training Is Key for Flexibility
A study presented at the American College of Sports Medicine's annual meeting in Baltimore has shown that resistance training also may be good in improving flexibility and strength. “According to the study, resistance training can improve the flexibility as well as or better than stretching," says...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Mr. Vasile Mihai Bota M.D.825 Chalkstone Ave Providence RI 02908
- Dr. Kate Rose Moran MD1604 Rock Prairie Rd College Station TX 77845
- Dr. Amina Alikhan MD1602 Rock Prairie Road College Station TX 77845
- Dr. Stephen Shipin Tseng M.D.3201 University Dr E Bryan TX 77802
- Dr. Jadie Yu Guo M. D.1600 University Dr E College Station TX 77840
- Dr. Ian Craig Reinemeyer MD1201 Broad Rock Blvd Richmond VA 23249