Dr. Juan P Giraldo MD
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine660 Glades Rd Suite 460 Boca Raton FL, 33431
Dr. Juan Giraldo is an anesthesiologist practicing in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Giraldo ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Giraldo also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Lipid Exchange Envelope Penetration (LEEP) of Nanoparticles for Plant Engineering: A Universal Localization Mechanism.
- Nitroaromatic detection and infrared communication from wild-type plants using plant nanobionics.
- Anionic Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles Protect Plant Photosynthesis from Abiotic Stress by Scavenging Reactive Oxygen Species.
- Iso-Kikuchi Syndrome: Report of 3 Pediatric Cases.
- Persistent drought monitoring using a microfluidic-printed electro-mechanical sensor of stomata in planta.
Dr. Juan P Giraldo MD's Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33431Get Direction
Dr. Juan P Giraldo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Giraldo
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- What Causes Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a type of hormonal imbalance in which the thyroid hormones are in lower than normal. Essentially, it is the result of an underactive thyroid, and may be referred to as such. The two major hormones produced by the thyroid gland (T3 and T4) play an important role in your metabolism...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- John Joseph1331 South Federal Huw #242 Boynton Beach Florida 33435
- Dr. Javier F. Vilasuso MD7171 North University Drive Tamarac Florida 33321
- Kush Harshavardhan Tripathi M.D.601 E sample road, Suite 105 Pompano beach FL 33064
- Waleed Sayedahmad9414 Satinleaf Place Parkland Florida 33076
- Dr. Neel Amin M.D.1164 E Oakland Park Blvd Oakland Park FL 33334
- Dr. Scott Andrew Berger MD7815 Nw Beacon Square Blvd Boca Raton FL 33487