Dr. Barry Montague is a family practitioner practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Montague specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Montague possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1974
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1974
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Barry Montague D.O.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19115Get Direction
RYDAL, PA 19046Get Direction
Dr. Barry Montague D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Dr. Aqiyla Muhammad MD613 Hill Farm Ln Springfield Pennsylvania 19064
- Dr. Richard E Scheuermann M.D.617 Stokes Rd Medford NJ 08055
- Dr. Catherine R Spratt-turner DO638 Newtown Yardley Rd Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Colleen Ann Devinney D.O.1244 Fort Washington Ave Fort Washington PA 19034
- Dr. Thomas Mercora D.O.2346 Trenton Rd Levittown PA 19056
- Dr. Helen Manalis DO216 Haddon Ave Collingswood NJ 08108