Dr. Kathleen Hoskinson Chaimberg MD
Anesthesiologist1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH, 03756
Dr. Kathleen Chaimberg is an anesthesiologist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Chaimberg ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Chaimberg also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1993
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1993
University of Illinois College of Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Mass Gen Hosp, Anesthesiology; McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Dr. Kathleen Hoskinson Chaimberg MD's Practice location
Dr. Kathleen Hoskinson Chaimberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chaimberg
- Brain Fluid Build-Up May Be Observed in Young Children with Autism
According to a recent study, children with autism ages 2 to 4 have around 15% more fluid build-up between their skull and brain, as opposed to their typical peers. Based on the researchers’ findings, the excess fluid may indicate an early warning sign for autism, thereby possibly helping to...
- Ovarian Cancer: Remembering Coretta Scott King
The United States recently honored the memory of Martin Luther King Jr. and all that was accomplished during the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s. This year, King’s daughter, Bernice King, asked citizens across the nation to remember her mother as well, without whom there might not be...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Margaret Lily Nice MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Vijay V Gandevia M.D.575 Beech St Holyoke MA 01040
- Dr. Christian Elias Renaud M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Nathan Jerome Smischney Other200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher Andrew Yen M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Andreas H Taenzer MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756