Dr. Glen P Wainen MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon57 Us Highway 46 Suite 107 Hackettstown NJ, 07840
Dr. Glen Wainen is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Hackettstown, NJ. Dr. Wainen specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Wainen tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1992
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Orthopedic Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, General Surgery
Dr. Glen P Wainen MD's Practice location
Hackettstown, NJ 07840Get Direction
Dr. Glen P Wainen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wainen
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Michael K. Shindle95 Madison Avenue Morristown New Jersey 07960
- Dr. Anthony O. Spinnickie MD91 South Jefferson Road Whippany New Jersey 7981
- Dr. Dino Nicol E. De Jesus DO108 Bilby Road Hackettstown New Jersey 07840
- Dr. Ken Cubelli M.D.109 Us Highway 46 Denville NJ 07834
- Dr. George Salem Naseef M.D.160 E Hanover Ave Morristown NJ 07960
- Dr. Robert C Weinschenk MD280 Newton Sparta Rd Newton NJ 07860