Dr. Gwang Han is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Sylva, NC. Dr. Han specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Han can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Han can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Seoul Natl Univ- Coll Of Med- Chongno-Ku- Seoul- So Korea 1963
Seoul National University College of Medicine 1963
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Hutzel Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Providence Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Suny-Kings Co Hosp Ctr
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Gwang Soo Han MD's Practice location
Dr. Gwang Soo Han MD's reviewsWrite Review
- HIV: Will My Child Get It If I’m Pregnant?
The initials 'HIV' stand for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. As the name suggest, it is a viral attack that completely weakens the defense systems of a human being leaving them open to invasion from bacteria and other disease causing micro-organisms.Once infected, the virus finds its way into the...
- How to Prevent Flare-Ups of Genital Warts?
Introduction to Genital WartsGenital Warts or venereal warts are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). When this virus infects a person, warts start appearing on the genitals. While some warts are asymptotic and people may not even realize that they are having it, some appear on the genital areas...
- Alternative Treatments for Obesity
Obesity refers to the accumulation of extra body fat than the normal body requirement. If your body mass index (BMI) is above 30, then you are considered as obese. The factors that influence obesity include age, body build, sex, and height.Obesity can be treated without involving medication or...
- What’s Next After a Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment for cervical cancer may remove or destroy the cancer cells. Thus, treatment can be stressful and exhilarating at the same time. When you finish the treatment, you might be relieved afterwards but it is also hard not to think and worry whether the cancer might come back. The recurrence of...
- What Causes Obesity?
A person who has a body weight that is 20% or more than the designated normal weight is considered to be obese. Obesity actually refers to the excess amount of fat present in the body. Based on the statistical measurement of Body Mass Index or BMI, obesity refers to BMI above 30. BMI is a...
- Pregnancy Does Not Affect Breast Cancer Recurrence, Study Finds
There is a fear among some survivors of breast cancer that having a baby can cause the cancer to come back. For a while, there was no hard evidence one way or the other, so this question could cloud the mind of some women. Only ten percent of young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer go...
- Dr. Chastity Takoma Edwards MD Essex Maryland 21221
- Dr. Sabine Arwen Kelischek M.D.890 W Faris Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Carole Jean Peterson M.D.1815 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Megan Wald Metcalf M.D.1906 Belleview Ave SE Roanoke VA 24014
- Dr. Mila D Shah-bruce M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Robin Dempsey Matthews MD35 Facility Drive Clyde NC 28721