Dr. Thomas Rufledt is a Dentist practicing in Bloomer, WI. Dr. Rufledt specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mr. Thomas J Rufledt DDS's Practice location
Bloomer, WI 54724Get Direction
Mr. Thomas J Rufledt DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Dr. Amanda Seiser Spitz DDS583 Lakeland Dr Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Dr. Erin K. Franken winn D.D.S583 Lakeland Dr Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Dr. Christine A Woodward D.D.S.38 E Grand Ave Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Dr. Nik Edward Sather D.D.S.118 Douglas St Chetek WI 54728
- Dr. Emily T. Barnes DDS850 Lakeland Drive Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Shawn M. Mcfarlane DDS850 Lakeland Drive Chippewa Falls WI 54729