Dr. Husain provides elective and reconstructive forefoot and rearfoot surgery (trauma, diabetic, and pediatric). Also, primary footcare problems (diabetic foot, nail fungus, warts, corns/calluses, and ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Ankle Surgery, Foot Surgery, Diabetic Foot Care And More
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center
Dr. Zeeshan Shahriar Husain DPM's Practice location
Warren, MI 48092Get Direction
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047Get Direction
Dr. Zeeshan Shahriar Husain DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- Dr. Barbara Lawana Norvell D.P.M.16200 W 9 mile Rd Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Bruce Ian Kaczander DPM24725 W 12 Mile Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Dr. Peter Paul Galea DMP14555 Levan Rd Livonia MI 48154
- Dr. Stefano Matthew Militello D.P.M.12000 E 12 Mile Rd Warren MI 48093
- Dr. Stuart J Wertheimer DPM22101 Moross Rd Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Brian George Loder DPM43391 Commons Dr Clinton Township MI 48038