Dr. Andrew Lowe is a Chiropractor practicing in Temecula, CA. Dr. Lowe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lowe seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Andrew Lowe D.C.'s Practice location
Temecula, CA 92592Get Direction
TEMECULA, CA 92591Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Lowe D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Phil Convertino31568 Railroad Canyon Rd. Canyon Lake California 92587
- Dr. Nicholas Crabill D.C.24335 Prielipp Road Wildomar California 92595
- Dr. Brian Anthony Glaudini D.C.At 40710 California Oaks Rd. Murrieta CA 92562
- Bruce A. Parker D.C.800 Magnolia Ave Corona CA 92879
- Dr. John Maher D.C.6350 Nancy Ridge Dr San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Nathen Alan Horst D.C.31217 Pauba Rd Temecula CA 92592