Dr. King Lee is an ophthalmologist practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Lee specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Lee can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Lee can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1962
University of Arkansas College of Medicine,Little Rock, Ar, United States
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1962
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Univ Hosps & Clinics, Ophthalmology; Menorah Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Med 1963
Dr. King Y Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66204Get Direction
Dr. King Y Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Congenital Cataracts?
Cataracts can be present at birth – which is termed as congenital, and in other cases can develop later in life. Various studies have shown an estimation that one out of every 250 children will develop a cataract either prior to birth or during childhood. While the exact cause is unknown,...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- How to Prepare for Lasik Eye Surgery
Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis), commonly referred to as laser eye surgery or laser vision correction, is a revolutionary new technology that corrects distortion in vision using focused laser beams to remove corneal tissue. The reconstruction of the surface of the cornea enables it...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What Tests Determine Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is a very unpleasant eye condition that may cause discomfort and pain in the eyes. This disease has to be medically treated. Thus, it’s important to determine the causes and triggers of this disease. If you suspect that you have conjunctivitis, you should visit an ophthalmologist to...
- Frank X. Cao MD10501 W 113th St Overland Park Kansas 66210
- Dr. Stephen B. Wiles MD211 Northeast 54th Street Kansas City Missouri 64118
- Dr. Miranda Nabil Bishara M.D.1815 Clarkson Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Gregory Isaac Ostrow M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. David Michael Amsterdam MD11500 Granada St Leawood KS 66211
- Dr. Sujote David M.D.8919 Parallel Pkwy Kansas City KS 66112