Dr. Michael Warren Guiou M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology4150 V St Sacramento CA, 95817
Dr. Michael Guiou practices Radiation Oncology in Sacramento, CA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Guiou specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Wilms Tumor, Pinealoma And More
- Ohio State University Medical Center 2009
Dr. Michael Warren Guiou M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
GREEN BAY, WI 54303Get Direction
Dr. Michael Warren Guiou M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Guiou
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Dr. Mark David Logsdon M.D.4001 J St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Vishal Gupta M.D.4501 X St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Shyam S.d. Rao M.D., PH.D.1275 York Ave New York NY 10065
- Dr. Brian John Goldsmith M.D.3581 Palmer Dr Shingle Springs CA 95682
- Dr. Srinivasan Vijayakumar M.D.350 W Woodrow Wilson Ave Jackson MS 39213
- Dr. Bihai Peng MD10725 International Dr Rancho Cordova CA 95670