Dr. Mikaela Betka is an optometrist practicing in Saint Joseph, MI. Dr. Betka specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Betka performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Mikaela Jo Betka OD's Practice location
Saint Joseph, MI 49085Get Direction
Mikaela Jo Betka OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Lindsey Stull O.D2908 Division St Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Dr. Danielle Smith O.D.142 E Chicago Rd Coldwater MI 49036
- Dr. Dan Lee Fortenbacher O.D.2904 Division St Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Dr. Jaimie Lynn Church O.D.1860 Pipestone Rd Benton Harbor MI 49022
- Ms. Kristina R Swartz Other2008 Washington Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Dr. Richard W. Rademacher O.D.717 Columbia Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085