Dr. Joseph Ritter is a urologist practicing in Berkeley Heights, NJ. Dr. Ritter specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. Joseph S Ritter MD's Practice location
Dr. Joseph S Ritter MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ritter
- Bisphenol A May Lower the Quantity and Quality of Sperm
A new study has shown that higher levels of bisphenol A (BPA) in urine may lower sperm count and motility in men, affecting their ability to father a child. The results of the study are published in the journal Fertility and Sterility and this is first of its kind to link the levels of BPA to sperm...
- What's a Micropenis?
A micropenis is a penis that is smaller than an average human penis size. It is smaller than 7 cm or 2.7 inches when erected or smaller than 4 cm or 1.5 inches when flaccid, which is actually two and a half times smaller than the average penis.It affects about 0.6 percent of men, so it is a very...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- What Causes Blood to Appear in Urine?
The kidneys empty waste into the ureters, two tube-like structures that connect to the urinary bladder where urine is stored temporarily before being ejected through the urethra. At the junction of the urinary bladder and urethra, the prostate gland empties seminal fluid into the urethral cavity....
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- What Is Tamsulosin: Usage, Dosage, Side Effects, and Drug Interactions
Generic Name: TamsulosinBrand Name: FlomaxWhat is tamsulosin?Tamsulosin is an alpha-blocker that helps treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or an enlarged prostate. This medication works by relaxing the bladder and prostate muscles to help improve the flow of urine in men and...
- Gregory G. Lovallo107 Montclair Avenue Montclair New Jersey 7042
- Dr. Stuart D. Shoengold M.D.225 Millburn Avenue Millburn New Jersey 07041
- Dr. Ephrem O. Olweny M.D.1 ROBERT WOOD JOHNSON PL NEW BRUNSWICK NJ 08901
- Dr. Mendley A. Wulfsohn MD1033 Clifton Avenue Clifton New Jersey 07013
- Dr. Binod K. Sinha MD4 Progress Street Edison New Jersey 08820
- Dr. Aftab Husain M.D.PA663 Brace Ave Perth Amboy NJ 08861