Dr. Jeffrey David Klein M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine303 2nd Ave Suite 19 New York NY, 10003
Dr. Jeffrey Klein is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Klein specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Klein tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1987
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1987
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Mass Gen Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Dr. Jeffrey David Klein M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey David Klein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klein
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Dr. Leon E. Popovitz M.D.130 E 67th St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Oscar Vazquez M.D.25 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Paul M. Brisson57 East 25th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Brian J Bauer MD222 Cedar Lane Teaneck NJ 07666
- Dr. Steven Arsht M.D.10 Union Square- East New York NY 10003
- Dr. Deepan N. Patel MD85 Harristown Road Glen Rock NJ 07452