Dr. Bakul Roy, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. His/Her specialties include infectious disease and internal medicine and he/she currently sees patients in San ramon, California. ...
Education and Training
Karnatak University / Karnatak Medical College 1985
Kasturba Med College Of Manipal 1985
Harvard Medical School
Mysore Medical College and Research Institute 1985
Kasturba Medical College Mangalore
- Deaconess Hospital Program
- Rush University Medical Center 1990
Mr. Bakul T Roy M.D.'s Practice location
San Ramon, CA 94583Get Direction
Pinole, CA 94564Get Direction
Mr. Bakul T Roy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roy
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- What is Listeriosis?
Listeriosis is a foodborne disease caused by the infection of the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. This infection may cause severe symptoms in pregnant women and people who have a weak immune system. It may also affect newborns and the elderly. The symptoms are generally not very serious in the case...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Brown Fat is Great Fat
Brown fat is a health-friendly fat that helps the body to burn calories, instead of storing the energy as fat. Typically, adults do not have a lot of brown fat. A new study suggests that heart hormones may stimulate the production of brown fat cells. Researchers conducted a study on animals and...
- Dr. Claudine J.M. Aguilera M.D.581 Rosal Ave Oakland CA 94610
- Dr. Anita C. Gaind M.D.106 La Casa Via Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Matthew Campbell M.D.350 John Muir Parkway Brentwood California 94513
- Dr. John P. Flaningam MD11 Hillcrest Ct Oakland California 94619
- Dr. Tet Toe MD1411 E 31st St Oakland CA 94602
- Dr. Waheed Said Ibrahimi MD4802 E Ray Road Phoenix AZ 85044