Dr. Gary Lynn Cameron DDS
Dentist | General Practice350 N Cox St Suite 18 Asheboro NC, 27203
Dr. Gary Cameron is a Dentist practicing in Asheboro, NC. Dr. Cameron specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Gary Lynn Cameron DDS's Practice location
Dr. Gary Lynn Cameron DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cameron
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Dr. Roma Swindell Cheek D.D.S.430 Sunset Ave Asheboro NC 27203
- Dr. Tesha M Whaley DDS9924 Us Highway 311 High Point NC 27263
- Dr. Bryan Charles Freeman DDS205 E Wainman Ave Asheboro NC 27203
- Daryl Ray Hill D.D.S.202 N Cox St Asheboro NC 27203
- Dr. Timothy Derek Scheetz DDS710 W 4th St Siler City NC 27344
- Sanford M Cates DDS PA107 West Naomi St Randleman NC 27317