Dr. Craig Robin is a Chiropractor practicing in Ville Platte, LA. Dr. Robin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Robin seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Making use of equine population demography for disease control purposes: preliminary observations on the difficulties of counting and locating horses in Great Britain.
- The accuracy of the National Equine Database in relation to vector-borne disease risk modelling of horses in Great Britain.
- Mushroom toxicosis: cause or confounder in seasonal canine illness?
- Prevalence of and risk factors for equine obesity in Great Britain based on owner-reported body condition scores.
Dr. Craig Allen Robin D.C.'s Practice location
Ville Platte, LA 70586Get Direction
Dr. Craig Allen Robin D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Ross A Ellis DC525 E Main St Ville Platte LA 70586
- Dr. Gerard Lynn Napoli D.C.1480 W Elm St Eunice LA 70535
- Dr. John Richard Ortego D.C.204 N Union St Opelousas LA 70570
- Dr. Joseph Kevin Lejeune DOCTOR OF CHIROPRACT104 N Second St Eunice LA 70535
- Dr. Beau S. Lejeune D.C.184 Flagstation Rd Opelousas LA 70570
- Dr. Melissa Etage Manuel DC1415 7th St Mamou LA 70554