Dr. Robert Maher is a general surgeon practicing in PHOENIX, AZ. Dr. Maher specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Maher provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Robert Maher's Practice location
PHOENIX, AZ 85006Get Direction
Robert Maher's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- Hydrocephalus: What Is It?
Hydrocephalus is a condition where there is too much cerebrospinal fluid in the head. It comes from the Greek words “hydro”, which means water, and “cephalus”, which means head. It is a component of several congenital health problems, but may be caused by head injuries, too. In some cases,...
- What is Gallstone Removal?
Gallstones just like other stones such as kidney stones, can be very commonly found. However, their symptoms are not very visible. Someone could be suffering from gallstones and be completely unaware. Gallstones are essentially hard, stone-like deposits present in the gallbladder, which is a...
- Dr. Francis Ali-Osman MD9250 N 3rd St Phoenix AZ 85020
- Dr. Terry L. Simpson MD., FACS9377 East Bell Road Scottsdale Arizona 85260
- Dr. Mary E. Schultheis MD.18275 59th Ave Glendale Arizona 85308
- Dr. Yaritza Perez-soto M.D.5310 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Kevin Masur2945 S Dobson Road Mesa AZ 85202
- Mrs. Caren Lynn Borjeson DO20033 N 19th Ave Phoenix AZ 85027