Dr. Donna Duran is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Burleson, TX. Dr. Duran specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Duran can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Duran can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1993
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 1993
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- Menstrual Cramps
- Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Donna M Duran MD's Practice location
Burleson, TX 76028Get Direction
Dr. Donna M Duran MD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- What is Weight Loss Surgery?
Surgical options that help to limit the intake of food or absorption of nutrients resulting in the loss of weight are known as weight loss surgeries. Also referred to as bariatric surgery, this option is often recommended for those who have severe obesity. This option has been in practice for many...
- What Are the Benefits of Breastfeeding
Through the years, breastfeeding has proven its effects and importance to newborn babies. Still, some moms refuse to breastfeed their babies. But in case you change your mind, here are some useful pieces of information about breastfeeding.Physicians and other healthcare providers strongly recommend...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- Dr. Kyla M. Scholz M.D.5920 Saratoga Blvd Corpus Christi TX 78414
- Dr. Dana N. Snell-Hargrove DO3912 N. Tarrant Pkwy Fortworth Texas 76244
- Dr. Charles A. Safely M.D.4351 Booth Calloway Road North Richland Hills Texas 76180
- Dr. Mindy Luck MD505 Omega Dr Arlington TX 76014
- Dr. Noushin Firouzbakht MD1325 PENNSYLVANIA AVE FORT WORTH TX 76104
- Dr. Lisa Gardner DO7250 Hawkins View Drive Fort Worth Texas 76132