Dr. Lata Stavropoulos is an internist practicing in Bryn Mawr, PA. Dr. Stavropoulos specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Stavropoulos provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Lata Tadikonda Stavropoulos M.D.'s Practice location
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010Get Direction
Dr. Lata Tadikonda Stavropoulos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Resistance Training Is Key for Flexibility
A study presented at the American College of Sports Medicine's annual meeting in Baltimore has shown that resistance training also may be good in improving flexibility and strength. “According to the study, resistance training can improve the flexibility as well as or better than stretching," says...
- How to Treat Meningitis
Meningitis is a rare type of infection caused by different organisms like bacteria, a virus, and fungus. The infection usually starts in some other parts of the body like sinuses, ears, or upper respiratory tract. Successful treatment of meningitis depends on several factors like cause of the...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Reducing the Intensity of Pain with Mindful Mediation
A new brain imaging study has shown that meditation, even a brief instruction, helps to reduce the intensity of pain. Most of the participants of the study reported to have a reduction in pain after four 20-minute sessions of mindfulness meditation instructions....
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Tips on Living with IBS
Manage Your ConditionIt is not called the "irritable" bowel syndrome for nothing. IBS causes chronic pain and discomfort in the abdomen, as well as bloating and changes in bowel habits. These symptoms can cause physical and psychological discomforts. All things considered, there is no cure for IBS....
- Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.575 North River Street Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania 18764
- Dr. Donna Brady Raziano MD MBA1900 South Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19145
- Dr. Akhnuwkh Jones M.D.1011 West Baltimore Pike West Grove Pennsylvania 19390
- Lidia Yakubovich56 Oakland Road Old Bridge NJ 8857
- Dr. Mihai V. Diamandi MD1068 Baltimore Pike Media PA 19063
- Dr. John Michel DO75 Stenton Ave Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania 19462