Dr. Peter Knapp is a urologist practicing in Carmel, IN. Dr. Knapp specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1980
Indiana University School of Medicine 1980
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Enlarged Prostate
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Urology
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Peter M Knapp M.D.'s Practice location
Carmel, IN 46032Get Direction
Dr. Peter M Knapp M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Knapp
- Everything You Need To Know About Circumcision
Everything You Need To Know About CircumcisionWhat is circumcision? A circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on male’s penis. This is an operation done by a professional doctor, since it requires expertise to conduct the procedure. The foreskin is the outer cover skin of the male...
- Your Guide to Using Valtrex
Valtrex is the name of the drug that contains valacyclovir. It is prescribed for many infections caused by the herpes virus, which includes cold sores, genital herpes, and shingles. Herpes virus can appear on any part of the body, but most often, it shows in the genitals and mouth. There are two...
- What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?
What Are the Complications of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects an important part of a man’s life. It interferes with his sexual functionality, and this may have adverse effects on both him and his sexual partner(s). Aside from psychological effects, the man...
- Does Blood in Urine Mean There Are Strictures In My Ureters?
The ureters are two muscular tubes that collect urine from the kidneys, transporting it to the urinary bladder where urine is temporarily stored before being expelled. Strictures in the ureters represent tough scars in the walls of the ureter that narrow the interior and block the normal flow of...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Dr. Robert A. Batler M.D.12188 A North Meridian St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Sandra A Mccabe MD1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Scott C Pike M.D.12188 N Meridian St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Chris A Magee MD8040 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Jason K Sprunger M.D.1270 N Post Rd Indianapolis IN 46219
- Dr. William L Shirrell M.D.8240 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260