Dr. Kathleen Connell is a general practitioner practicing in Lansing, MI. Dr. Connell does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Connell provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1982
- Edward W Sparrow Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- SCS/MSUCOM/EW Sparrow Hospital Program
Dr. Kathleen M Connell M.D.'s Practice location
Lansing, MI 48911Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen M Connell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Need My Testicles Removed If I Have Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer, affecting the testosterone and sperm-producing sex glands, the testicles, distresses not more than 1 percent of all men who are diagnosed with different types of cancer. But cancer of the testes is increasingly common between the ages of 15 to 34, particularly in the white...
- Eyes Are the Clues to Different Health Conditions
You can detect if you have diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, based on what your eyes reveal. The eyes also serve as portals for detecting eye disorders, like cataracts and glaucoma. The symptoms of the different diseases are seen in, on, and around the eyes. Andrew Iwach, MD, associate...
- Amazing Health Benefits of Quercetin
What Is Quercetin?Quercetin is a type of powerful flavonoid which is mostly found in plant foods that possess a lot of health benefits. The plants which contain this flavonoid are tomatoes, broccoli, green leafy vegetables, and berries. Quercetin has innumerable health benefits. It can reduce the...
- Natural Remedies for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids, also known as piles, are caused due to swollen veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. They can cause pain, severe itching and difficulty sitting. Symptoms of hemorrhoids include excessive itching, irritation and pain around the anus, painful bowel movements, incontinence, and...
- What Should I Drink When Dehydrated?
When you lose more fluids than you consume, your body becomes dehydrated. The reduction of the ordinary fluid level in the body causes an upset in the body's mineral balance as well. Problems with body salts and sugars can in turn affect vital functions.Two-thirds of a healthy human body is composed...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Dr. Brian Douglas Jenkins D.O.138 Service Rd East Lansing MI 48824
- Dr. Leland Robert Mcelmurry MD1601 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Cheryl Bellanca Jack MD812 E Jolly Rd Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Joan grace B Valina MD2160 S. First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Danielle Trinity Miller D.O.901 E Mount Hope Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Muhammad Mustafa MD3496 E Lake Lansing Rd East Lansing MI 48823