Dr. Robert Foote practices Nuclear Medicine in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Foote uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
- Microfabricated porous membrane structure for sample concentration and electrophoretic analysis.
- Integrated system for rapid PCR-based DNA analysis in microfluidic devices.
- Novel microfabricated device for electrokinetically induced pressure flow and electrospray ionization mass spectrometry.
- Likelihood ratio reporting.
- Can exercise-induced changes in B-type natriuretic peptides be used to detect cardiac ischemia?
- Resonance ionization spectroscopy for multiplex sequencing of tin-labeled DNA.
- Mercury vapor sources.
- Micro and nano technologies in Bioanalysis. Preface.
- An approach to the use of stable isotopes for DNA sequencing.
- The challenge to the medical record.
- Isolation and structural characterization of a cDNA clone encoding the human DNA repair protein for O6-alkylguanine.
- Site-directed mutation of the Escherichia coli ada gene: effects of substitution of methyl acceptor cysteine-321 by histidine in Ada protein.
- Age-dependent modulation of tissue-specific repair activity for 3-methyladenine and O6-methylguanine in DNA in inbred mice.
- High-level expression of the cloned ada gene of Escherichia coli by deletion of its regulatory sequence.
- Function of Lys-166 of Rhodospirillum rubrum ribulosebisphosphate carboxylase/oxygenase as examined by site-directed mutagenesis.
Dr. Robert Stephens Foote M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Robert Stephens Foote M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Different Types of Psoriatic Arthritis?
Psoriatic arthritis is a type of inflammatory arthritis that affects people with psoriasis. Psoriasis is a skin condition characterized by inflammation of the skin with dry, silvery scales. Psoriatic arthritis affects about 10% to 30% of people with psoriasis. This condition usually occurs between...
- What Is Quinoa? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Quinoa
Quinoa is a grain crop that belongs to the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and is considered to be one of the superfoods since it is one of the few nutrient-dense food items that is easily available.In fact, quinoa was often considered to be the "food of the gods" by the ancient Incas, given...
- Good Diets for Mumps
Like many other viral infections, doctors often advise patients to let mumps run its full course since antibiotics don’t have any effect on viruses. If you’re not experiencing complications, then you can possibly recover from mumps within two weeks. Fortunately, there numerous home remedies that...
- What Are the Most Common Medications For Diabetes?
Diabetes is often quoted as a 'silent killer.' According to available statistics, the total number of diabetics patients in India is estimated about 50 million. In 2030, it is expected that about 80 million of our population will suffer from diabetes. About 50,000 of the affected have their legs...
- What is Lupus Nephritis?
Lupus nephritis is inflammation of the kidney as a result of lupus or SLE (systemic lupus erythematosus). SLE is a condition whereby your organs and cells are attacked by your own immune system, making it an autoimmune disease. Approximately 60% of SLE patients are found to have lupus nephritis and...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...