Dr. Paul Brojack is a psychologist practicing in Wilkes Barre, PA. Dr. Brojack specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Brojack evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Brojack because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Paul Brojack's Practice location
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702Get Direction
Paul Brojack's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- Dr. Kashif Abdullah Khan MD500 E Pottawatamie St Tecumseh MI 49286
- Dr. Jennifer Boberg Perry PSY.D.1111 E End Blvd Wilkes Barre PA 18711
- Dr. Diana Cuello PH.D1251 Wyoming Ave Pittston PA 18643
- Ms. Nancy Anne Welsh M. A.1096 N Church St Hazleton PA 18202
- Dr. Christy Rothermel PHDRoute 29 Collegeville PA 19426
- Dr. Alice F Farmer PHD4 E Main St Nanticoke PA 18634