Dr. Bin Sing Teh M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology6565 Fannin St Suitedb 1-077 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Bin Teh practices Radiation Oncology in Houston, TX. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Teh specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Univ of Queensland, Fac of Med, Herston, Queensland, Australia 1990
University of Queensland School of Medicine 1990
- Perineal prostatic cancer seeding following radioactive seed brachytherapy.
- Enhanced therapeutic effect of multiple injections of HSV-TK + GCV gene therapy in combination with ionizing radiation in a mouse mammary tumor model.
- The application of protein microarrays to serum diagnostics: prostate cancer as a test case.
- Impact of preimmunization on adenoviral vector expression and toxicity in a subcutaneous mouse cancer model.
- Antibody microarray profiling of human prostate cancer sera: antibody screening and identification of potential biomarkers.
- Gene expression profiling of renal cell carcinoma and its implications in diagnosis, prognosis, and therapeutics.
- Long-term treatment results of invasive cervical cancer patients undergoing inadvertent hysterectomy followed by salvage radiotherapy.
- Treatment of brain tumors.
- Radiation-induced osteosarcomas in the pediatric population.
- Role of radiation therapy in a patient with primary pancreatic lymphoma.
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma to the nose and ethmoid sinus.
- Renal-cell carcinoma.
- Radiation-induced moyamoya syndrome.
- Dose response and local control using radiotherapy in non-metastatic Ewing sarcoma.
- Radiation therapy in the management of brain metastases from renal cell carcinoma.
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Radiation Oncology
Dr. Bin Sing Teh M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Bin Sing Teh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Teh
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Luis Delcós5238 Loch Lomond Dr Houston TX 77096
- Dr. Melenda D. Jeter M.D., MPH1515 Holcombe Boulevard Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Sanjay C Mehta MD9150 S. Main Houston TX 77025
- Dr. Albert Koong MD, PHD875 Blake Wilbur Drive Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Michelle Suzanne Ludwig M.D.17198 St Lukes Way Conroe TX 77384
- Dr. Christopher H. Crane M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030