Dr. Daniel Budnitz is an internist practicing in Decatur, GA. Dr. Budnitz specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Budnitz provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Increase in deaths due to methadone in North Carolina.
- Non-work-related finger amputations in the United States, 2001-2002.
- Stimulant medications and attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder.
- Increasing deaths from opioid analgesics in the United States.
- Adverse events from cough and cold medications in children.
- Inappropriate medication use in hospitalized older adults--is it time for interventions?
- Emergency department visits for antibiotic-associated adverse events.
- Emergency department visits attributed to selected analgesics, United States, 2004-2005.
- Agreement between drugs-to-avoid criteria and expert assessments of problematic prescribing--invited commentary.
- Medication overdoses leading to emergency department visits among children.
- Multistate outbreak of Serratia marcescens bloodstream infections caused by contamination of prefilled heparin and isotonic sodium chloride solution syringes.
- Adverse drug events among hospitalized Medicare patients: epidemiology and national estimates from a new approach to surveillance.
- Product-related adverse events in hemodialysis patients: improving recognition and response.
- Adverse events from cough and cold medications after a market withdrawal of products labeled for infants.
- National estimates of emergency department visits for hemorrhage-related adverse events from clopidogrel plus aspirin and from warfarin.
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Internal Medicine
- Hosp Of U Pa
Dr. Daniel Seth Budnitz M.D.'s Practice location
Decatur, GA 30033Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Seth Budnitz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Lactose Intolerance vs. IBS
OverviewIrritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a gastrointestinal (GI) disorder that can be mistaken for lactose intolerance and other digestive issues. Know the differences between these disorders to find relief and effective treatment. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) has a variety of potential causes....
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Dr. Pragna Patel M.D., M.P.H827 Inman Village Pkwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30307
- Dr. Andrew Pugliese MD6916 McGinnis Ferry Road Suwanee Georgia 30024
- Dr. Lewin G. Chuachiaco MD3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth Georgia 30069
- Dr. Adeyosoye T. Dawodu M.D.3040 Peachtree Road Atlanta GA 30305
- Dr. Richard Kauffman M.D.3200 Downwood Cir NW Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Nicolas Bakinde720 West View Drive Southwest Atlanta Georgia 30310