Dr. Albert Mowlem is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Mowlem specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Mowlem typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Yale School of Medicine 1951
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Dr. Albert Mowlem MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55113Get Direction
Dr. Albert Mowlem MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Francis Xavier Moga M.D.2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Timothy J Kroshus MD920 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Matthew Jason Graczyk M.D.701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Peter Scott Dahlberg M.D.2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Sameh M. Said MD2450 RIVERSIDE AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55454
- Dr. Jonathan Boksberger D.O.5450 Fort St Trenton MI 48183