Dr. Kim De la cruz is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. De la cruz specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. De la cruz typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. Kim Insua De la cruz M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Kim Insua De la cruz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Ruth Bush MD6620 Main St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Carlos Miguel Mery M.D., M.P.H.Ucsf Department Of Surgery San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Steven B. Eisenberg M.D.7710 Beechnut St Ste 206 Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Jeffrey S Heinle MD6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Farzaneh Banki MD1510 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Hazim Safi M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030