Dr. Arnold Robert Leiboff M.D.
Proctologist3400 Nesconset Highway Suite 100 East Setauket NY, 11733
Dr. Arnold Leiboff is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in East Setauket, NY. Dr. Leiboff specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Leiboff often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1978
New York Medical College 1978
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Crohn's Disease
- Genital Warts
- Vascular Disease
- Carle Fndn Hosp, Colon And Rectal Surgery; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, General Surgery; Beth Israel Med Ctr, General Surgery
- SUNY 1979
- Carle Foundation Hospital Program
Dr. Arnold Robert Leiboff M.D.'s Practice location
East Setauket, NY 11733Get Direction
Dr. Arnold Robert Leiboff M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leiboff
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- What Is an Anal Fissure?
What is an anal fissure?The anal canal is a short tube surrounded by muscle at the end of the rectum. An anal fissure is a small crack, tear, or rip in the anal canal lining. Anal fissure is often very small, but can cause you severe pain. The pain gets worse after passing stool and normally last...
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- What Is a Proctologist?
Proctology, also known as colorectal surgery, is a field in medicine that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or disorders of the colon, rectum, and anus. The one who specializes in proctology is called a proctologist or a colorectal surgeon. What is a proctologist?A proctologist is...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Dr. Bradley G Bute MD510 Broadhollow Rd Melville NY 11747
- Dr. Maria Aro Basile M.D.41 N Country Rd Port Jefferson NY 11777
- Dr. Albert O Kwon MDStony Brook University Hospital Stony Brook NY 11794
- Dr. Jill C Genua M.D.70 Mill River St Stamford CT 06902
- Dr. Frank T Sconzo M.D.286 Sills Rd Patchogue NY 11772
- Dr. Theodore E Eisenstat M.D.755 New York Ave Huntington NY 11743