Dr. William Martin Viscardo MD
Internist2249 State Route 86 Suite 3 Saranac Lake NY, 12983
Dr. William Viscardo is an internist practicing in Saranac Lake, NY. Dr. Viscardo specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Viscardo provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1990
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock M C, Internal Medicine
Dr. William Martin Viscardo MD's Practice location
Dr. William Martin Viscardo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Viscardo
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and does not require any equipment, other than a pair of good shoes.Julia Valentour, MS, exercise physiologist and program coordinator for the American Council on Exercise, suggests that exercise doesn't have to be hard to be very effective. If a...
- What Is Ferrous Sulfate?
Ferrous sulfate is an essential mineral and a type of iron used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA). When a person lacks iron, symptoms such as tiredness, shortness of breath, and decreased physical performance may be experienced. Low levels of iron in the body can be treated by...
- Dr. Mahmoud I Hamza MD109 Route 376 Hopewell Junction NY 12533
- Dr. David Ayrton Johnson MD2249 State Route 86 Saranac Lake NY 12983
- Dr. Karen Cooper M.D.1927 Saranac Ave Lake Placid NY 12946
- Dr. Elizabeth K. b. Buck MD2249 State Route 86 Saranac Lake NY 12983
- Dr. Dorit Dorcus Gaedtke MD2249 State Route 86 Saranac Lake NY 12983
- Dr. Apolinario A Torno MD2445 State Route 30 Tupper Lake NY 12986