Caitlin O'meara is a physical therapist practicing in Windsor, CT. Caitlin O'meara specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Caitlin O'meara can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Caitlin O'meara will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Caitlin O'meara DPT's Practice location
Windsor, CT 06095Get Direction
Caitlin O'meara DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Ms. Allison Anne Giddings DPT84 Thomas Johnson Ct Frederick MD 21702
- Ms. Carleen Lindsey PT MS GCS1001 Farmington Ave Bristol CT 06010
- Dr. Derek C Davidson D.O., MSPT1 Recovery Rd Wareham MA 02571
- Michael Dalmolin DPT586 Middle Tpke E Manchester CT 06040
- Dr. Steven C Shifreen MD645 Farmington Ave Hartford CT 06105
- Jennifer Cavallaro2080 Silas Deane Hwy Rocky Hill CT 06067