Dr. Jennifer Adrienne Loehle M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1100 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne Suite 800 Atlanta GA, 30342
Dr. Jennifer Loehle is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Loehle specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Loehle can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Loehle can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Jennifer Adrienne Loehle M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Charleston, SC 29425Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Adrienne Loehle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loehle
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Newer Birth Control Pills May Help to Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
For a long time, it was feared that birth control pills would increase the chance of getting diseases such as ovarian cancer. However, multiple studies have surfaced, showing that women who use birth control pills actually have a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer. ...
- Fibroids: What Are Sex Hormone Suppressors?
Hormonal suppression is a form of hormone therapy that focuses on directly or indirectly altering the level of estrogen and progesterone in the body of people suffering from fibroids. These hormones are known to fuel the occurrence of fibroids. To regulate the levels of these hormones, special...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- The Stages of Menopause
Menopause is a natural transition period where women progress from their childbearing years to a subsequent stage of their lives. The symptoms that come with it shift and appear in overlapping stages.It is very important for women to understand all the signs and symptoms that accompany menopause,...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.2678 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30324
- Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD11975 Morris Road Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- Robert D Moore3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- John R. Miklos3400C Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005