Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine, Dr. Lundberg is particularly focus on women's cardiac health and prevention. She is the Director of the Heart Center for Women at Saint ...
Education and Training
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1988
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Georgia Baptist Hospital
- Georgia Baptist Medical Center
- St Luke's Med Center
Dr. Gina P Lundberg MD's Practice location
Marietta, GA 30068Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gina P Lundberg MD | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gina P Lundberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lundberg
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dr. William D. Knopf MD275 Collier Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Stamatios Lerakis MD1365 Clifton Road NE Atlanta Georgia 30322
- Dr. Michael Bozelly Jones M.D.3405 St Claude Ave New Orleans Louisiana 70117
- Mr. Amin Yehya MD95 Collier Rd NW Atlanta Georgia 30309
- Dr. Marcus L. Brown M.D.200 Beacon Pkwy W Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Osagie Osarume Okundaye MD4550 Cobb Parkway North Nw Acworth GA 30101