Dr. Anne Regina O'connell MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry2825 East Barnett Road Medford OR, 97504
Dr. Anne O'connell is a psychiatrist practicing in Medford, OR. Dr. O'connell is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. O'connell diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. O'connell may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. O'connell treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 2001
U Of Chgo Div Of Bio Sci Pritzker Sch Of Med 2000
- Growth differentiation factor 9 and bone morphogenetic protein 15 are essential for ovarian follicular development in sheep.
- Patterns of expression of messenger RNAs encoding GDF9, BMP15, TGFBR1, BMPR1B, and BMPR2 during follicular development and characterization of ovarian follicular populations in ewes carrying the Woodlands FecX2W mutation.
- Postnatal uterine development in Inverdale ewe lambs.
- Identification of a line of sheep carrying a putative autosomal gene increasing ovulation rate in sheep that does not appear to interact with mutations in the transforming growth factor beta superfamily.
- An earlier rise in systemic progesterone and increased progesterone in the uterine vein during early pregnancy are associated with enhanced embryonic survival in the ewe.
- Single-nucleotide polymorphisms in the LEPR gene are associated with divergent phenotypes for age at onset of puberty in Davisdale ewes.
- Mutations in the leptin receptor gene associated with delayed onset of puberty are also associated with decreased ovulation and lambing rates in prolific Davisdale sheep.
- Activin A and follistatin during the oestrous cycle and early pregnancy in ewes.
- Reduced ovulation rate, failure to be mated and fertilization failure/embryo loss are the underlying causes of poor reproductive performance in juvenile ewes.
- Early embryo loss, morphology, and effect of previous immunization against androstenedione in the ewe.
- Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Psychiatry
Dr. Anne Regina O'connell MD's Practice location
Medford, OR 97504Get Direction
Dr. Anne Regina O'connell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'connell
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Are Stimulants Good for My Child?
Most parents whose children suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) reject the consumption of caffeinated drinks. They often think that such drinks could worsen their children’s symptoms. So why do medical doctors prescribe sedatives to kids experiencing severe ADHD...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Dr. Gail Alexander MD12860 Hillcrest Rd Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Diane Hennacy Powell M.D.245 Valley View Dr Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Abraham Genack MD441 N Main St Alturas CA 96101
- Dr. Beverly Kay Young MD8495 Crater Lake Hwy White City OR 97503
- Dr. Ada Darleen Kirkman MD1569 Ridge Way Medford OR 97504
- Dr. Sam Michael Sasser MD1762 E Mcandrews Rd Medford OR 97504