Dr. Frank X Osullivan MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology5400 Gibson Blvd Se Albuquerque NM, 87108
Dr. Frank Osullivan is a rheumatologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Osullivan specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Osullivan treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
University of Wales in Great Britain 1978
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
Dr. Frank X Osullivan MD's Practice location
Dr. Frank X Osullivan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Osullivan
- Osteoarthritis: A Common Cause of Knee Pain
Osteoarthritis is a common joint disease that affects people middle aged and up. It is a disease of the entire joint, including the bones, cartilage, and ligaments. This type of arthritis is also commonly referred to as wear and tear of the joint. Arthritis not only occurs in the knee joint, but...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- PTSD Linked to Greater Risk of Developing Lupus
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a condition that develops if a person has experienced a highly traumatic event in the past like an accident or a sexual assault. Most people, if faced with a traumatic event, find it difficult to forget for some time. They are disturbed by bad memories and...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Difficulty Swallowing. Why Is It a Common Symptom in Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a long-term autoimmune disorder, typically results in warm, swollen, stiff and painful joints. Aside from pain in the joints and other tissues, oral, pharyngeal, and esophageal motility disorders are also common in patients with RA. In fact, difficulty swallowing, also known...
- Dr. Eddie G Benge MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Suzanne L. Delea MD5050 Hoyt Street Portland OR 97213
- Dr. James B Steier MD4901 Lang Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Luz W Kwan MDPmg At 8300 Constitution - Adult Healthcare Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Leroy Arnold Pacheco MD1617 University Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Mr. Adrian A Michael M.D.Unm Hospital Internal Medicine Albuquerque NM 87131