Samuel Frogg is a physical therapist practicing in Knoxville, TN. Samuel Frogg specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Samuel Frogg can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Samuel Frogg will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Samuel Spears Frogg DPT's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37924Get Direction
Dr. Samuel Spears Frogg DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Ms. Kristal R Robbins DPT8904 Cross Park Dr Knoxville TN 37923
- Ms. Dianne M. Kerr PT8904 Cross Park Dr Knoxville TN 37923
- Justin Ryan Shepherd MPT2723 Asbury Rd Knoxville TN 37914
- Aurea gina M Guisadio PT5250 West A. J. Highway Morristown TN 37814
- Danielle Rapkowicz DPT2021 Church St Nashville TN 37203
- Emily N Pace P.T.10429 Hickory Path Way Knoxville TN 37922