Dr. Ginette Okoye is a dermatologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Okoye specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Okoye diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
- Improving acne keloidalis nuchae with targeted ultraviolet B treatment: a prospective, randomized, split-scalp comparison study.
- Hidradenitis suppurativa disproportionately affects African Americans: a single-center retrospective analysis.
- Dermatology in the North American Indian/Alaska Native population.
- Bacterial biofilm in acute lesions of hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Pigmentation in African American skin decreases with skin aging.
- Prevalence of Firmicutes in Lesions of Hidradenitis Suppurativa in Obese Patients.
- Understanding patient experiences with scarring alopecia: a qualitative study with management implications.
- Squamous cell carcinoma complicating a chronic lesion of hidradenitis suppurativa: a case report and review of the literature.
- Patterns of antimicrobial resistance in lesions of hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Management of hidradenitis suppurativa in pregnancy.
- Patient-provider communication, concordance, and ratings of care in dermatology: Results of a cross-sectional study.
- Optimal wound care management in hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Considering the impact of pregnancy on the natural history of hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Racial disparities in the management of acne: evidence from the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, 2005-2014.
- Addressing Minority Representation in Dermatology: Answering a Call to Action Through Structured Mentorship and Instruction.
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Dr. Ginette A Okoye M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Ginette A Okoye M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Okoye
- Treating Acne With Homeopathy: Top 5 Remedies
Homeopathy has been around for centuries and is considered the best alternative for a simple, safe, economic and effective treatment for acne. It not only focuses on getting rid of the problem externally but works from within to prevent and cure the condition.How Homeopathy WorksAcne is basically...
- Diagnosing Jock Itch
Jock Itch is a fungal infection that attacks the surface layer of skin around the groin, buttocks and where the thighs join at the waist. Typically, it is brought about by a fungus belonging to a group called Dermatophytes. Candida Albicans, the common yeast is also known to create this...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- What are the Symptoms of Melanoma?
Melanoma is an aggressive form of skin cancer that starts in the melanocytes, which are cells that produce pigments. It usually begins in tissues that are heavily pigmented, like moles and birthmarks. This form of skin cancer is often found in the chest, back, and palm, and in some rare cases, it...
- Holistic Treatments for Acne
Many teenagers experience the dread of acne at one point in their life. Pus-filled bumps, blackheads, and whiteheads are often referred to as pimples. Acne is a disease mostly affecting teens and young adults. 8 out of every 10 people suffer from acne. Mild acne is usually considered as a normal...
- Is Heat Rash Preventable?
Heat rash is a condition of the skin that causes rashes. Heat rash is also referred to as miliaria or prickly heat. The condition is mostly caused excess sweating. This is mostly brought about by staying in areas with a lot of heat. Miliaria is known to affect most children. It affects all ages...
- Dr. Debra Lynn Bailey M.D.2350 Vanderbilt Beach Road Naples FL 34109
- Dr. Davis G. Farvolden M.D.10751 Falls Road Lutherville Maryland 21093
- William Dvorine3350 Wilkens Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21229
- Dr. Grant James Anhalt M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Eva F. Simmons-o'brien M.D.8320 Bellona Ave Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Mark H. Lowitt M.D.6565 N Charles St Towson MD 21204