Dr. John A. Goddard M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology600 18th St Suite 512 Parkersburg WV, 26101
Dr. John Goddard is a cardiologist practicing in Parkersburg, WV. Dr. Goddard specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Goddard also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1998
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
- West Virginia University Program
Dr. John A. Goddard M.D.'s Practice location
Parkersburg, WV 26101Get Direction
Dr. John A. Goddard M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goddard
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Alternative Treatments for Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure is a serious heart condition where the heart cannot pump the required amount of blood needed for the body’s circulatory system. Prevention is the most important step for congestive heart failure, and this can be achieved through a healthy diet and lifestyle. If the usual...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Dr. Tarek Moussa MD400 Matthew St Marietta OH 45750
- Dr. Syed Ashfaq hussain Najeed M.D., FACC, FSCAI4100 West Third Street Dayton OH 45428
- Dr. Gilbert L Kukielka MD400 Matthew St Marietta OH 45750
- Dr. Hemant Modi Other600 18th St Parkersburg WV 26101
- Dr. Joseph R Mayo MD400 Matthew St Marietta OH 45750
- Dr. Solomon Daffo Bagae M.D.7901 Broadway Elmhurst NY 11373