Dr. Mary Brower is a pediatrician practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Brower is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Brower diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Brower can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1985
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Child Neurology; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Pediatrics
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Mary C Brower MD's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79925Get Direction
El Paso, TX 79925Get Direction
Dr. Mary C Brower MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brower
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Dr. Andres Aristizabal M.D.1390 George Dieter Dr El Paso Texas 79936
- Dr. Sitratullah Olawunmi Maiyegun MD4800 Alberta Avenue El Paso Texas 79905
- Norma Villegas-GalindoWilliam Beaumont Army Medical Center El Paso Texas 79920
- Dr. Blanca Ivette Garcia M.D.4801 Alberta Ave El Paso TX 79905
- Dr. Angelica I Machorro M.D.4687 N Mesa St El Paso TX 79912
- Dr. Eddie Richard Nassar M.D,5000 Doniphan El Paso TX 79932