Dr. Ruth Marianne Owens M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Facial Plastic Surgery3900 Veterans Memorial Blvd Suite 200 Metairie LA, 70002
Dr. Ruth Owens is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Metairie, LA. Dr. Owens specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1986
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1986
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Otolaryngology; Univ Il Met Group Hosps, General Surgery
- Abbott-Northwestern Hospital Program
Dr. Ruth Marianne Owens M.D.'s Practice location
Metairie, LA 70002Get Direction
METAIRIE, LA 70002Get Direction
Dr. Ruth Marianne Owens M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Owens
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- Dr. Hugo St hilaire MD, DDS2820 Napoleon Ave New Orleans LA 70115
- Dr. Sean Richard Weiss MD2201 VETERANS MEMORIAL BLVD METAIRIE LA 70002
- Dr. Stephen Eric Metzinger M.D.3223 8th St. Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. Cameron Ryon Craven M.D.1224 St. Charles Ave. New Orleans LA 70130
- Dr. Christopher Babycos MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Jyoti Arya M.D.533 Bolivar St New Orleans LA 70112