Dr. Patrick Palmer is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Palmer specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Palmer tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1973
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Outdoor air PCB concentrations in three communities along the Upper Hudson River, New York.
- Sources of pharmaceutical pollution in the New York City Watershed.
- Indoor air polychlorinated biphenyl concentrations in three communities along the Upper Hudson River, New York.
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in indoor air and in serum among older residents of upper Hudson River communities.
- A I Dupont Inst Hsp-Chldn, Orthopedic Surgery; Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Orthopedic Surgery; Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, General Surgery
Mr. Patrick M Palmer MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78258Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78209Get Direction
Mr. Patrick M Palmer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials.When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Dr. Gerald Q. Greenfield M.D.5282 Medical Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Howard Jay Hassell8255 Fredericksburg Road San Antonio Texas 78229
- Stephen Edward EarleP.O. Box 33577 San Antonio Texas 78265
- Dr. Michael W. Hennessy M.D.3409 Worth Street Tower Dallas Texas 75246
- Dr. Steven J. Cyr MD21 Spurs Lane San Antonio Texas 78240
- Dr. Cezar Sandu M.D.1120 West Campbell Road Richardson Texas 75080