Dr. Mourad Rahim D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice85 Beach St Bldg. D Westerly RI, 02891
Dr. Rahim is a former teaching assistant in General Restorative Dentistry at the University of Pennsylvania. He received certification in full mouth rehabilitation from New York University.Dr. Rahim ...
Education and Training
University of Pennsylania School of Dental Medicine D.M.D. 1999
- Crown & Bridgework
- Cosmetic Dentistry Including Crowns, Veneers, Composites
- Implants (dental)
- Implant And Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implants & Implant-supported Dentures
- Implants For Missing Teeth
- Composite (tooth-colored) Fillings
- Sealants (to Help Protect Teeth Against Decay)
- Prophylaxis (dental Cleaning)
- Fluoride Treatments
- Bleaching - Teeth Whitening
- Bleaching Trays
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Periodontal (gum) Disease Detection And Treatment
- Tmj (tmd) Therapy
- Athletic Mouth Guards
- Preventative Dentistry
- Root Canal (endodontics)
- Emergencies Seen The Same Day
Experience & Accolades
- DentistDr. Stein
Dr. Mourad Rahim D.M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mourad Rahim D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rahim
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Shanthi Cariappa DDS20 South Anguilla Rd Pawcatuck CT 06379
- Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D.24 Salt Pond Road South Kingstown RI 02879
- Dr. Norman G. Katzoff DMD87 Slater Ave Jewett City CT 06351
- Dr. Jason Ryan Campbell D.D.S.67 Lafayette St Norwich CT 06360
- James Paul Watts DMD85 Denison Ave Mystic CT 06355
- Joseph Anthony Palumbo D.D.S117 Lafayette St Norwich CT 06360