Dr. Steven J Carr MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology320 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA, 15212
Dr. Steven Carr is a cardiologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Carr specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Carr also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Steven J Carr MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15212Get Direction
CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO 63703Get Direction
Dr. Steven J Carr MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carr
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- What is Angina?
Angina refers to chest discomfort, tightness, or pain that occurs due to a reduction in blood supply to the muscles of the heart. People commonly confuse this chest pain and discomfort with indigestion. Angina can cause an individual's chest to feel heavy, achey, tight, in addition to a burning...
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- What Are the Heart Health Benefits of Arginine?
Arginine is an essential amino acid that has been in the spot light among hundreds of other nutrients because of its benefits to the heart. For many people diagnosed with heart disease, the heart-healthy benefits of this nutrient have come to the forefront. Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- Dr. Barry London MD200 Hawkins Drive Iowa City Iowa 52242
- Angel Lopez-Candales200 Lothrop Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15213
- Dr. Puvalai M. Vijaykumar MD5125 Liberty Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15224
- Raef Hajj-Ali6525 Beacon Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15217
- Dr. Jerome M Itzkoff MD5200 Centre Ave Pittsburgh PA 15232
- Dr. Yuliya Krokhaleva M.D.1100 Tunnel Rd Asheville NC 28805