Dr. John Robert Reineck M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon4045 W Royal Dr Traverse City MI, 49684
Dr. John Reineck is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Traverse City, MI. Dr. Reineck specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Reineck tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 2002
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 2002
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. John Robert Reineck M.D.'s Practice location
Traverse City, MI 49684Get Direction
Dr. John Robert Reineck M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reineck
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Dr. Christopher Robert Chuinard M.D.4045 W Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Michael J Forness DO100 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Michael J Peters D.O.4045 W Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Norman J Licht M.D.4045 W Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Bailey S Groseclose M.D.4045 W Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Vincent R Prusick M.D.4045 W Royal Dr Traverse City MI 49684