Dr. Jeffrey Artus Loftin DDS
Dentist1944 Hendersonville Rd Park South B-2 Asheville NC, 28803
Dr. Jeffrey Loftin is a Dentist practicing in Asheville, NC. Dr. Loftin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jeffrey Artus Loftin DDS's Practice location
Asheville, NC 28803Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Artus Loftin DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loftin
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Wendy D. Willoughby D.D.S.192 E Chestnut St Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Angela Frost D.D.S101-A Chadwick Square Court Hendersonville NC 28739
- Dr. George L Richards D.D.S.101-A Chadwick Square Court Hendersonville NC 28739
- Scott Allen Sahf DDS120 Chadwick Square Ct Hendersonville NC 28739
- Dr. Douglas Benton Phillips DDS1111 Hendersonville Road Asheville NC 28803
- Perry J Stamatiades D.D.S.1085 Hendersonville Rd Asheville NC 28803