Dr. Daphne Calmes is a pediatrician practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Calmes is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Calmes diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Calmes can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1984
- Lac-King/Drew Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Daphne Calmes MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90059Get Direction
Dr. Daphne Calmes MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Dr. Judy A. Hunter M.D.3565 Del Amo Blvd Torrance CA 90503
- Ms. Erlinda L. Koo MD223 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Nord S. Nation2880 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Victor A Kevorkian M.D.14111 Van Ness Ave Gardena California 90249
- Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.6221 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Marilyn M. Lange MARILYN LANGE10620 Riverside Drive Burbank California 91505