Dr. Todd Deneen is a psychologist practicing in SPRINGFIELD, MO. Dr. Deneen specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Deneen evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Deneen because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Todd Deneen PSYD's Practice location
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65804Get Direction
Todd Deneen PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Dr. Renae Marie Courtney PSY. D.1531 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Gregory Charles Koehler PH.D.1230 N Duquesne Rd Joplin MO 64801
- Dr. Robert Allen King PSYD1312 E Lark St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Eileen Bartow-rives PHD1300 E Bradford Pkwy Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Rose L Buckner ED.D1159 E Walnut St Springfield MO 65806
- Dr. Chuck J Hollister Other632 W Portland St Springfield MO 65807