Dr. Michael Bleyzer is a Dentist practicing in Pomona, NY. Dr. Bleyzer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Michael V Bleyzer DDS's Practice location
Pomona, NY 10970Get Direction
Michael V Bleyzer DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bleyzer
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Ilya Lipkin345 Old Hook Road Westwood New Jersey 07675
- Dr. Joel David Rosenkrantz DDS458 Tappon Road Northvale NJ 07647
- Dr. Maria E. Gennarelli D.M.D.75 Brook St Scarsdale NY 10583
- Patricia Pasnikowska DMD875 Mamaroneck Avenue Mamaroneck New York 10543
- Dr. Ramesh Kianfar DMD7 S Island Avenue Ramsey NJ 07446
- Dr. Vincent M. Foring D.M.D.166 Monmouth Rd Oakhurst New Jersey 07755